Guidelines for Flowsheeting
Guidelines for Flowsheet Development
- Select any compound from the available list in DWSIM Database. Click here to get the list of compounds.
- Build a DWSIM flowsheet for the process development of selected compound.
- Proper naming should be done for streams and Unit Operations such as:
- Material Stream output from distillation columns could be named as Bottoms and Distillate.
- Energy Stream could be named properly as R-Duty and C-Duty.
- Unit Operations could be named suitably such as Distillation Column, Heat Exchanger.
- Use. dwxml or .dwxmz extension for uploading the flowsheet, as required by DWSIM.
Guidelines for Writing Brief Abstract for the Project
- The abstract should be a maximum of 2 pages.
- It should communicate the contents of the flowsheet
- Following sections should be included in the abstract:
- Description of the flowsheet
- Conclusion and Recommendations (If any)
- Custom unit systems used in flowsheet other than SI must be specified.
- The abstract should be submitted in pdf format.
If you want any changes in the uploaded/approved flowsheet, kindly write to us at email@example.com