FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2018
The registrations for FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2018 are closed.
For a complete list of projects under FOSSEE fellowship, visit FOSSEE fellowship page.
Click here to know the important dates. Please note that these deadlines override the deadlines given in the individual pages of each project.
Resources to learn DWSIM:
- To start learning DWSIM, refer to Spoken Tutorials on DWSIM
- Click here to download completed DWSIM Flowsheets
- Click here to download completed DWSIM Textbook Companions
Screening Task: DWSIM Flowsheeting
- Complete 5 flowsheets using DWSIM. To know more about DWSIM Flowsheeting Project, click here.
- Please fill this form to propose 5 DWSIM Flowsheets.
- Please make sure that the proposed flowsheets are not under the Completed Flowsheets, Flowsheets in Progress and Proposals under Fellowship.
- Your proposal will be reviewed and approved/disapproved (within one working day).
- After receiving the approval of your proposal through email id, you can proceed to complete the flowsheets.
In case you are desirous of contributing more than 5 flowsheets, please write to us at email@example.com
Basic knowledge in any simulation package like DWSIM/ASPEN Plus/PROII, etc typically used in Chemical Engineering & allied branches.
Procedure to submit screening task:
- You will receive an email with the subject line "FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2018 - Submission".
- Click here to visit the submission portal and login with your username and password given in the email.
- Select DWSIM under 'My Courses' section to submit the task(s).
Following criteria will be considered while evaluating the flowsheet:
- Complexity of the flowsheet
- Accuracy of results obtained
Note: If not selected for the fellowship, you are still eligible for Flowsheeting Project certificate and honorarium upon successful completion of the flowsheets. Honorarium amount depends on the quality and complexity of the flowsheets.
For any queries, mail to "contact-dwsim[at]fossee[dot]in" with subject line as "FOSSEE Fellowship 2018 - DWSIM"