To all the chemical engineering & allied branches students out there. Here is an opportunity to participate in the DWSIM Flowsheeting campaign initiated by FOSSEE, IIT Bombay, win exciting prizes, and get recognized by the industry. For more details on how to get started, hit the link here.
What do we have in store for the Winners?
The contributors/winners of the flowsheets will be awarded with a certificate of appreciation along with a honorarium from IIT Bombay. These flowsheets will be published on our website(s) under an appropriate open source license.
Some more interesting prizes...
- Internship offer at FOSSEE, IIT Bombay
- Your flowsheet could land you an internship opportunity at the FOSSEE project at IIT Bombay and help you launch your career in the Open Source World. Our enthusiastic and technically efficient team of mentors will guide you through the challenging projects and help you hone your skills.
- Weekly winners
- Besides the overall winners of this contest, we also have a special category of “Weekly winners” wherein the “Best flowsheets of the week” will be published on our website. The winners in this category will also be awarded with FOSSEE DWSIM T-shirts along with certificate and honorarium.
- Multiple entries from same college
- Has your college submitted more than 10 flowsheets? Well, we have a special category for you as well. The best flowsheets from multiple entries of a single college too stand a chance to be showcased on our website(s). The contributors will be awarded with a FOSSEE DWSIM T-shirt.
Note: Student and faculty can participate and be eligible to win in all of the three categories mentioned above.
For more details, please visit DWSIM Flowsheeting webpage
Who will view your flowsheets?/Why contribute?
Your contributions will be valued by industry as well as potential employers.
Contribution from the following contributors have been selected as best flowsheet:
- Mr. Jayaram Ganesan (SASTRA University, Thanjavur)
- Mr. Ragul A S (SASTRA University, Thanjavur)
- Dr. Shailesh Agrawal (Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagpur)
Note: Names listed above are according to alphabetical order. No ranking or position has been considered while listing the names.